Thursday, March 24, 2011

Catching up.

I finally found a job that's nearby, and just what I was hoping to find. It's a local mom and pop pizza place, that's just opened. I'm just a cashier for now, but there's room for growth all the way to keyholder. I've been there for about 2 weeks and they've barely been open for 5. There are already plans to expand the restaurant by 100% and obtain a liquor license to sell beer and wine, so it's nice to be practically on the ground floor for that. It's not glamorous work, but it's work and the family that runs it seem like genuine, big family people. Vacation time should be a breeze, and not to mention endless access to New York style pies! It's also nice to work in a such a small place. I hate that drone like feeling when you work for a big company.

Now, my car. Either fixing the Rio, or saving for some kind of hoopdy. I need wheels.

No comments: