Thursday, March 24, 2011

I think I quit smoking.*

I mean, I know I did. I just think I did it for good this time. I'm always quick to jump on Facebook and be all like, "I QUIT SMOKING!" after a day, and then inevitably look like a dick when I relapse, but this time I haven't said a word publicly about it, and it may have helped my mentality. I wanna be like, "yeah, I quit smoking months ago, no big." It's been since Jan 23rd, so roughly 2 months?

*I got wine/vodka drunk one night a few weeks back and had 2 cigarettes. I'd be naive as fuck to think I'm never having another cigarette again in my life, but I think this is a start.

I also started running again. It's been yeeeears since I gave a shit about running, but after getting new running shoes for my birthday (specifically to start running again) I've decided to try. Two days in, and my legs are a little "WTF M8!", but it's worth it. I forgot how running can really clear one's head. I'm using the RunKeeper app to keep tabs on my progress. My girlfriend thinks I'm a fag for using it, but I don't give a shit. I think it's cool, and in the long run it's going to help a ton.

What's next? Eating right? K, I'll get right on that.

No comments: